Being diagnosed with a life-limiting illness or injury is the beginning of an incredibly difficult, emotional journey. This journey is not one you need to take alone. Learn more about who we are and why.
Our team is comprised of highly trained professionals who understand the complexities people face at the end of life, as well as the challenges family and friends experience.
Solvay Hospice House is allowing four visitors per resident in our house at this time. Those under 18-years-old need to be accompanied by an adult. At this time, we are not recommending visits from young children.
Persons with symptoms of a respiratory infection (fever, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat) are restricted from entering Solvay hospice house.
Permitted visitors must:
1. Be screened by Solvay employee.
2. Perform hand hygiene at entrance of Solvay.
3. Wear a facemask while in Solvay.
4. Restrict your visit to resident’s room; move directly to and from room.
5. Perform hand hygiene when entering and leaving resident’s room; hand sanitizers are located inside door of each room.
6. Practice social distancing, not shake hands, remain 6 feet apart; minimize physical contact with resident.
7. Must monitor for signs and symptoms of respiratory infection for at least 14 days after exiting Solvay. if symptoms occur self-isolate at home, contact your healthcare provider, and notify Solvay (218-529-3400) of the date of visit and resident information.
At its essence, Solvay Hospice House is a peaceful place that allows people to spend their time in the most meaningful way possible. A place where patients, families and friends are supported. A place to reconcile and remember.Learn More